Kirsi got baptized yesterday. I can't believe she is already eight years old! The time goes by so fast! The baptism was wonderful and we had so many friends and family there. Thank you everyone for your help and for supporting Kirsi!
My mom taught me how to sew. Unfortunately, I haven't used that skill as much as I should have over the years. I decided for Kirsi's baptism I would make her a dress. It has a VERY full skirt. It wasn't easy to sew, but Kirsi loves to twirl in it!
I included this photo to show you the kind of support we have. We really feel blessed! I think having the baptism on a Sunday was a great idea. During the week it is so hard to work around schedules. Thank you everyone for coming!!! For those who couldn't come--we missed you--especially the family that couldn't come!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I was so glad that we could be there. It was a beautiful baptism! You did a great job on the dress, Jenny!
Jenny,
Thanks for sending the picture's, she looks like a little angel and of course my son too. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to see this precious day for Kirsi, she looked so cute in her outfit you made for her, good job Jenny. I love and miss all of you so very much. Love, Mom/Grandma Sherree
Kirsi's baptism was a very special experience for me, Jenny. What a special, loving spirit Kirsi has. I love being her Grandma. The dress was absolutely beautiful and she looked beautiful in it! It was a very special day. Love, Mom
Wish we could have been there! I'm glad that so many people were able to come. Kirsi looked beautiful. What a special day for her. We love being her Primary teachers!!
Geno and Shelly
I love the picture of her sitting on the ground...nice effects and what a little angel. :)
We need to go on a double date sometime! It's been too long!!!
Post a Comment