Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Love of a Mother

This story is long over due. Kirsi bought a Webkinz Blue Jay a few weeks ago. She pulls the tag off in the car (a practice that she has been discouraged from engaging in MANY times). When we get home, I remind the kids that they need to clean out their trash, etc. A little while later Kirsi is distraught because she can't find the tag to her Blue Jay so she can get online and adopt it. We looked everywhere we could think of. You can read the whole story about saying prayers and stuff on Kirsi's blog. I wanted to talk about the trash that I dug through to find the tag! Only a mother would do this! And the tag was not on top! It was completely and totally repulsive...but I love my kids that much!
This is the bird that I saved from being an orphan...The love of a mother!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

banananutmeg said...

yes. That IS the love of a Mother! You should totally milk a few extra chores out of Kirsi for that one!

Whitney said...

You are soooo good! She better have given you lots of hugs and kisses for that!! By way, I think your posts are great! I worry about being lame on my blog too but if it's what's on your mind or what happened for the day, that's all that's important! Luv ya!