Jamie and I are celebrating our 17 year anniversary today. We have know each other for 23 years. We first met in middle school. I was in 7th grade, Jamie was in 8th. We had the same gym class. He sat in front of me. I thought he was obnoxious then. I was the quiet goody-two- shoes.
A couple years later he moved into our ward, and my neighborhood. He hung out with my big brother and I got to know him better. Before long we were the best of friends. We were married in the L.A. Temple. Four years later we had Nathan...and four years after that we had Kirsi.
I never would have imagined how great life with Jamie would be. It just gets better and better all of the time. I can't imagine being happier with anyone else!





4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Wow, those pictures bring back a lot of memories.
Happy Anniversary, Jenny and Jamie!!! We love you!!! Mom and Dad
I love the halloween costumes! They were so cute! Happy anniversary!!!! Hope it's the best ever!
How cute are you guys? Wow, how lucky to have known each other so long. Keep it up!--Nichole
Post a Comment