For 15+ years we have enjoyed heart-shaped waffles for Valentine's Day. Jamie and I got this waffle iron as a wedding gift and it is still giving. I'll be so sad when it dies. It makes great Valentine waffles and St. Patick's Day four-leaf clover waffles. This year the waffles turned out exceptionally pink. Love it! Of course, with my weird diet I couldn't eat any of the waffles. But they were fun to look at and kids love them!
Friday, March 6, 2009
Waffle Full of Love
Posted by The Graces at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those are the first pink waffles I've ever seen. Hee! Hee!
That is so awesome! We made rainbow pancakes the other night and when they over-cooked they looked a little...muddy. A waffle iron is a much better idea. Happy Anniversary!
A heart shaped waffle iron... that is so cool!
I have a heart shape waffle maker also!!!
Post a Comment