I watch a lot of I Love Lucy. I own all of the seasons on DVD. I love that I can find myself laughing even though I have seen every episode a million times! I love that it is good clean comedy--so hard to come by these days! I love that many of my real life experiences can be related to an I Love Lucy episode! I thought I would share one of my favorite I Love Lucy episodes.
In this episode Lucy buys some new furniture without asking Ricky first. He won't let her have the furniture until she earns the money to pay him for it. So, Lucy sews her own dress and gives herself a permanent to save money. The results are hilarious. My favorite line..."It's alright. I've always wanted to look like a chrysanthemum." (Be sure to pause my playlist before you watch.)



3 comments:
very funny...I can't think if I've ever even seen an episode of I Love Lucy before! I love that you are updating your blog regularly. It is fun to read your stories
Oh my gosh, Meg! You haven't lived until you've watched an episode of I Love Lucy! We're going to have to do something about that!
I know how you feel! I LOVE Lucy too! I only have 2 seasons on DVD though as to right now... I think I will spend some of my birthday money on that! Chris always says, "Haven't you seen this one before?" and I say, "Yup and it's still funny so I watch it again!" So laugh away!
Post a Comment